This website is owned and operated by The Wantage Pilates Studio Ltd, a private limited company registered in England & Wales.
Company Number: 11282376
Registered Office: Maryland, Upthorpe Drive, Wantage, Oxfordshire, England, OX12 7DF
PAR-Q (The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire)
All clients must complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire and an Induction prior to commencement of Pilates classes.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
All sessions must be paid for in advance. However if you are unable to attend a class for any reason, as long as you give a minimum of 24 hours notice, you may defer that class once to another one which has availability, as long as it is within 6 months of the original class date.
Class fees may be increased by Wantage Pilates at any time. The Proprietor shall give the Clients not less than 14 days notice prior to any such increases.
Class fees are non refundable.
We do not accept overseas orders.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time.
Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Wantage Pilates Studio’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is listed above. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Wantage Pilates Studio. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.